Welcome to Alabama Southern District Court's Electronic Case Filing system (CM/ECF). Counsel must file all documents electronically through CM/ECF. Additionally, all counsel must register for electronic service of documents. Attorney Admission and CM/ECF Registration.
There are certain fees for using the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) system. Review the Electronic Public Access Fee Schedule for PACER by clicking here.
- Attorney Admission and CM/ECF Registration
- About CM/ECF and PACER
- Administrative Procedure for Electronic Filing (PDF)
- Best Practices: Redaction of Information
- PDF Functionality Information
- Computer Based Training
- USCourts.gov CM/ECF Information
- Quick Tips for Adding Parties (PDF)
- Contact the Help Desk